Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Love God so much!!!!!!

was so sad yesterday... Cried and cried... Felt abandoned by the whole world... I choose not to talk to God... Felt so helpless... Why am i going thru all these? I browsed through my whole list of no. and couldn't find someone to talk to.... "Hello, is ??? there? no? ok thanks..." most of them are not at home.....
Finally, i decided to call Dianne... We talked, and shared... She shared with me her experiences... I din noe she went thru so much things which i am going thru now... Learnt so much frm her... Felt God talking to me thru this sister... He reminded me tht i need to get back to Him... I was so sorry, i knelt and prayed... He dried my tears and renewed my heart... He give me strength again!!!
I love Him... Because He first loves me... who cares if i dun have a boyfriend to love me? who cares if i am going to be a nun nxt time? As long as i have God it is ok... He provides me with wad is best for me... And I will trust in Him... Even during times when i feel down... LOVE HIM SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song i give thanks to HIM."    Psalms 28:7

1 comment:

woozy mizzenmast said...

wow, you so poor thing. how nobody visits your blog? dun keep crying le...otherwise you will fall sick one day. sorry, cannot write letters to you yet. did you get my email that was like how long ago? if not, nvm. if there's anything, drop by an email ya? God bless.