Monday, July 19, 2004

Our Heart for GOD!!!

I want to Love You... I want to see Your face... I want to Love You more...
 
Sometimes i think... Life is so fragile... We never know when we will die... May be the next second, next year, 5 years later, 15 years later... We never know... Our days on earth are numbered... And days on earth are preparations for our time wif God eternity... And everyday is precious... Every day is for God... Every second... We were made for God...
Someone said "if we passed a day w/o knowing God more, w/o loving Him deeper, we have wasted the day!"
It is true isn't it... Are we going to waste the day??? It is scary how u look around you and you see the ppl around u turning upside down... Are we going to obey God and let Him use us... He loves us to the extent He is willing to die for us on the cross then live w/o us!!!!! He could have saved Himself - but He couldn't have saved you!!!!!!! I love Him... Forever!!!!!!!!! With all my heart, all my soul and all my strength!!!!!! ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: