Sunday, December 19, 2004

Haha... So funny...

Very tired... i think i really very clumsy... very slow... very easy lose focus one... will just say the wrong things... keli i call shi hui... shi hui i call keli... dunno wad i thinking also... then just so tired...
Recently very tired... Holiday not like holiday... Monday to sunday almost everyday in school... Wed abit free... But then november busy bout the camp and farewell... Now is the two christmas event coming up... that day morning guitar prac, afternoon yf christmas prac, night the church skit prac... then is december... going to school reopen liao... need to chiong homework... school reopen straight away test... Math test... Then consecutive 3 c.lit test... Ss assignment... History Mao Ze Dong... Chemistry... Physics... Chinese still got 2 books to read... Ahhhhh... Feel like fainting...
Then emotionally can't really cope well... Quite a number of things going on which affects me quite alot... Ahhhhhh... Feel like crying...
Cried... But hor... God carries me thru all these hard times... "You carried me, through all my trials... You carried me... When I was troubled and alone... When my strength had gone... Couldn't get along without You... You carried me... So I wouldn't stumble... You carried me... Just when I needed someone there... You would be a friend... And I reach the end because You carried me..."
Yup... He carried me when i was tired... Me very tired now... So I know He is carrying me... And hor... Today someone was there beside us... My silly brother Alvin... Did something so silly... Make me laugh so hard... Haha... I think I almost fell off Jesus back... But I am so safe when Jesus is there... Really very funny leh... Haha... Alvin never fails to make me laugh...
But I am still tired... Just feel like typing something nice here today... REally very funny... HAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHA... Very hard for me to describe one...
Haha... Very scary... I dream today... I was taking a 5-10mins nap... Then i dreamt tht si kai ge scold me... then i ran away from church... haha... then i wake up jia mian suddenly appear in front of me... scary rite... i tell alot of ppl they all diao me... not scary meh.... Recently i keep dreaming... I dream of school reopen, then i haven't finish homework... Haha... Thts why yu han say i too stress liao... Then alvin thought me how to destress... HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaha... SO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok... thts all for now... i need to do my ss and history thingy... need to find Mao Ze Dong!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

siying said...

hihi merry xmas to ya sihui!!!~ yea.. bout the joke.. muz be real funny cos u laughed so hard! lol~ and a happy new year to u too!! :D