Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Pray

God... As the people suffer in eternal burning fire now, as the souls are lost... May Your mercy be upon those who are alive... May Your glory be magnified in this world... Father... I may not understand why all these are happening... Wars, terrorists, earthquakes... Are all these happening because we have forgot that the end is coming? Are all these happening because many have lost the urgency to spread the gospel? In America, in Iraq... We din care... But now it hit S.E Asia... God... May Your Holy Spirit fill Your church, Your children... May we spread Your word, the gospel... Like never before... May Your children rise up... May You use us... And all these, according to Your will, not ours... Father, it hurts... It hurts to see so many people dying without knowing You... It hurts to see people dying without accepting You... It hurts even more to see people alive and well rejecting Your Name... I dunno wad i can do Father... I really dunno... I wanna runaway... But i can't... I promised to be Your faithful servant... You have given me the passion of evangelising... You have place ideas into my head, my heart, my soul... But Father, i really dunno wad to do... I want to see You now... I want to fill Your presence... I dun wanna be a cry baby... I wanna be strong... To know what to do... You know how all these things can affect me... God... You know... And You know how tired i am... Father... May Your strength and wisdom be upon me... I need the strength to complete my homework... God, I wanna glorify Your name... I wanna be a good testimony... I need to be a good testimony... I wanna spread Your word... I wanna be strong, spritually... God... May Your comfort be upon these people... Even when many are not Your child yet... God, speake to them... Holy Spirit, work in their hearts... Provide them with what they need, not only the materials, but the love the need so badly... May the lost souls be saved... May they see Your power through the many events that is happening... In Jesus Name i pray... Amen!

The events... They affects me... So much... Izzit money that they need? Yes... They want it, they have to build their homes... But so what if they can live for another 10,50 years... When one day, they will not be reunited with God... When they finds out tht they need to face judgement... When they finds out tht they have been rejecting a God who have given them chances to know Him... It will be too late coz they will be suffering much more then what they are suffering now... Pray...

No comments: