Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last day of being 18...

Today... Supposed to be my wedding day... but ha... couldn't find a bridegroom yet.. so we really got to postpone it.. And... don't worry... the lorry plan is still on... just got to find a guy who is willing to agree to my wedding plan...

Two more weeks... Till the end of my agony... No doubt, i learnt a lot during my 8 weeks at st'gabriel... But i really cannot carry on teaching english anymore.. I am not sure if i am going to leave the school yet... I really can't bear to leave some of the peeps there... esp the kids whom i just got to know slightly better.. will see how.. hoping to change a teaching subject... change to history.. if not... have to bid farewell to the wonderful ppl i have met..

I have been away from Daddy recently.. I know He has been taking care of me... But i was an unfaithful kid.. Sorry Daddy... Has been relying too much on myself.. I am really tired.. God, i need you to bring me through all these...

I need to learn to allow Daddy to prepare me for the greater plans ahead.. Sometimes i just get too satisfied with my current status that i refuse to move on or let Him work in me and mould me.. My spiritual life is stagnant, my growth impeded.. I need to go back to the stream of living water, my source of life, strength and joy...

I am turning 19 soon.. My last year being a teen... Hope to make a difference in the lives of the teens this year.. But first, i need to let God make a difference in my life once again.. It is only when Christ's empowerment come upon me, will I be able to empower the lives of others..

"I rest in hope, for You are my portion, with thankfulness, I sing..." Thank you Daddy... For being there all this while... For bringing me into this world 19 years ago.. For the opportunity to know Jesus... For the opportunity to say... I love You Daddy...

No comments: