Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ugliness of man...

I realised how ugly mankind can get. Anw... Was watching Constantine just now on Channel 5... Beyond the handsome guy, the sacrificial love struck me again. Well.. God loves me even beyond my ugliness... Not only physical but also the inner filth. He loves me... But He refuses to see me dirty... He wants to bring me to the fountain of life, and wash me clean.

In contrast to man's ugliness... God is beautiful... "You are beautiful beyond description, Too marvelous for words. Too wonderful for comprehension. Like nothing ever seen or heard... Who can fathom, Your infinite wisdom. Who can measure, the depth of Your love... You are beautiful beyond description... Majesty, enthroned above! And I stand, I stand, in awe of You. I stand, I stand, in awe of You. Holy God, to Whom, all praise is due, I stand in awe of You!"

Wow... I am impress with my memory... Haha.. If only I could remember my history facts so well... But yeah...

I have learnt so much recently from Tang Mu Shi. Yet currently, these are all knowledge. Not yet wisdom... Will share more another time..

Yeap! Have started school... Still adapting... Oh well... Hoping to get into the studying momentum soon... Have quite nice lecturers and tutors... But i still miss peeps in NY... Esp most of my beloved tutors... Argh... But it is ook... I strongly believe absence makes the heart grow fonder....

Anw... I am still wondering what my love language is actually. Was discussing this with Kanitta that it depends on the person showing love to me.. Like i melt when Dave gave me a hug. But if Ke li gives me a hug i will freak out... hahaha... Lalalalala..... I love Dave.. The sincere and mesmerising American I met recently... But will prob never get to see him again :(

Ugliness of man.... Sometimes understanding more of a person makes you irritated and impatient with them... Because you see more of their ugliness... But thinking back.. Aren't we as ugly as well... I am learning.... Got impatient and unloving recently... Got to change... :) Hee...

Thats all for today. Just thought I wanted to update a bit...

No comments: