Monday, September 15, 2008

Who is Jesus?

The gospel rally from 11-14/9 at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Because it was a gospel rally, i happily thought the message will be the same everyday. And because it was a gospel rally, i thought i should only turn up when my friends are going. Hence, i did not turn up for the first night.

On the 12/9 morning, I remembered the few moments before I woke up, I had a picture of the Indoor Stadium that was filled with the number of people equivalent to our church congregation-300+. And I woke up. I felt unpeaceful. I know i did tell ppl about this event, but as the rally's dates drew nearer, i seem to be losing the passion to ask my friends to go and listen to the rally. I remember walking out of the house, thinking that if everyone else was like me, the stadium will really not be filled! Then suddenly God rebuked me. "This is my work. If you do not respond to my calling, others will. The success in my work is not dependent on man, but on my faithfulness." Yes, God will accomplish His work and bring His ppl to the gospel rally. It is by His grace if He is going to use me to bring His message of love to others, and in return, i will receive His blessings. By not doing so, I just lose out on seeing ppl turn to Christ and receiving His blessings.

I only turned up on sat and sun evenings. And I was blown away by the message of God. A new perspective, A new challenge, A new vision, A new prayer...

No comments: