Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Amazing Father

Amen! Estee accepted Christ today...
God is good... Why... Coz He is!!!
He works in many ways... And He is just totally amazing... His will is not mine... He works in ways i can never imagine...
I was depressed for the past week... I cried... Felt helpless... Really helpless... But guess wad?? He not only din allow me to talk to many whom i wanna talk to... He really wants me to learn to rely on Him... FULLY, TOTALLY, WHOLEHEARTEDLY...
For no reasons... my com failed me... I couldn't sent email out... I couldn't type in my blog... I can't really convey my msg, feelings, emotions to others... U see the strangeness... I am someone who likes to share... And i can share with some ppl when i am sad... But i just couldn't talk last week... I felt weak... Tired...
But why did God let all this happen to me... He wants me to learn to pick myself up and grow IN Him... He wants to pick me up, HIMSELF... He does not want bro and sis to pick me up... He allowed my good friends close friends close ones to fail me... They wasn't there when i needed them... But one thing... He did used someone whom i am not close with to remind me that He is in charge...
He wants me to learn... In different phases... I may feel weak... Small... But He wants to use these feelings, these circumstances to mold me... Let me learn to be stronger, and rely on Him... I learnt to rely on bro and sis... i learnt to rely on my com... But when all these fails you, you notice tht wad u have to learn is rely on God...
But no matter wad... After i learn tht, He wants to rely on this ppl again... He wants me to love them... Just like how He loves me... He wants me to remember the importance of having fellowship with bro and sis... U know why these things keep going in circle... It is bcoz many things we have to revise it again and again... When we rely on ppl too much, God take them away... When we rely on com too much, He has His way of taking it away... He wants me to learn to rely on Him... And when i learn tht... He puts this things back into my life... But i am not perfect still... God constantly keeps watch of me... He understands my everything... And when things gets out of hand... He will put me thru trials again to remind me... To mold me to be someone pleasing to Him... It is a long process... And it is for life... And i know all these will only end when i am back home with Him for eternity...
Now tht i am okay, He puts the com back so tht i can use it... Amazing rite!!!!!!

No comments: