Friday, August 13, 2004

Dream

So many weird things happen recently... Gone crazy...
Yesterday i dreamt... And i fell in love... With a guy whom i never even met b4... May not even exist... Funny rite... I even wanted to skip school today so that i could continue sleeping...
Why like tht huh? How can i ever dream of someone i never met b4... Furthermore he is the main character leh... I cannot really remeber his face... I rmb he is not very shuai... But he is very nice... The scene is so realy lorh... With my friends and many ppl i know around me... Only diff is this guy...
Why like tht??? i dunno la... I am so in love with him... crazy liao...
Then i am so proud of Mr Goh Chok Tong... He is such a good Prime Minister... Haiz... But today handover liao... Ok la... I see the new PM Lee giving his speech... erm... i trust Mr Goh's judgement... It is great that he will still be staying in the cabinet as senior minister... although i dun like the thought of him being no.2... but ok lorh... at least he is still in... and it is great tht he said he wanna focus more on the international side... I think he is great... Built many bilateral relationship for Sg with many other nations... And i think he is very shuai lorh...
hehe... But we have moved into a new generation... Must have a new leader... then Singapore will have new dream new vision... With our two senior minister as support!!! WOW... it is going to be so cool...
I thank God, for He has placed me in Sg... And i wanna pray tht He will continue to watch over this island and our leaders... And i pray specifically for the salvation of our many ministers... I think many of them are non-christians... May the Lord open their eyes and hearts...

No comments: