Sunday, June 25, 2006

Praying for my husband

Hehe...Today this chen ye wei chuan dao aka Pastor Ezekial came to preach for sat service... He is soooo shuai (to me)... and... probably becoz i wanna be a preacher also, so i was attracted to him... Then he dun have a wedding ring.. sooo... it is highly possible tht he is still single...
hehe... But... i was focus during sat service.. Focus on God :) And i was listening to the pastor preaching... and i learn a lot from him about God also... :)
then hor, i must admit i am very mesmerise by him.. hehe.. then was kind of happy when he smiled at me! but... i realise i was distracted... so i decided to keep myself calm... oh, but... still feeling a bit... hehe... guess i have a crush on him... but this kind of things will go on... coz i love man of God...

Well.. this sets me thinking.. and i was being reminded tht... "a godly man may not be the right man..."
Ok.. so wad i concluded today with Ke Li is tht... I will start praying for my husband today... i hope he will be a preacher also... a pastor... someone i meet in trinity college maybe... hehe... so exciting to meet him... waiting in anticipation... ya... so i will pray.. and when the day comes, i will tell him " I have been praying for you since 24 June 2006!" So exciting right.. I wonder how the man God prepared for me will be like...

What if ultimately God wants me to stay single? Well, i guess it will be alright too, coz i know He is my ultimate focus! though i would want a man to grow with me in the word of God and raise kids together! :)

yeah.. so today's entry is to commemorate this day! so i can keep track! hehe... and remind myself to pray... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIHUI =))
you're madly in love with man of God huh. jus any men above the age of 40 attracts you huh.haha! take care and i hope you did well for your history paper today!

Anonymous said...

SiHui! first time coming to your blog..it's so intersting, and funny..hahaa..and it's really nice hearing you speak about your heavenly Father..hahaa...and you wanna get into trinity college? cool..hahaa..good luck and i miss you alot!

p.s: i'm sec4 next year..hahaa..so fast lah!

WeiWei