Saturday, September 22, 2007

Divine Exchange

By: Lara Martin
Verse:
My heart is captivated Lord by You alone
Captured by the awesomeness of You alone
Melted by the grace and mercy You have shown
I stand in wonder
I reach to You the One who makes the blind eyes see
Who breaks the chains of sickness with authority
Restoring what was broken
So it may fly again

Chorus:
I live to worship You
I breathe to worship You
All of my days Your face I will seek
For as I worship You
You lead me to that place
To that place of divine exchange


Reflections:
I wish to be brought to the place of divine exchange with God. Where I can meet Him face to face, and be comforted by His grace. Many are going through tough times. But God is with us through these tough times as long as we seek Him. "I live to worship You, breathe to worship You, all my days Your face I will seek"... I realised that it is really not a simple task at all.. Not a simple task in this lost and depraved world that we are in. Not easy at all because so many ppl around are seeking other things... And it is not easy overcoming these feelings of depression when you don't get the tangibles... I know that I should fix my eyes on Jesus. I will try... "All of my days, Your face I will seek." I will try... His love is so great... Yet my faith is so small... I know He wants me to carry my cross.. Even when ppl see me as a fool.. He wants me to carry my cross... And He wants me to understand that i live not for the world.. But i live for Him... Divine Exchange.. God is willing to exchange His Son for my life... What have i to offer in exchange? Nothing but a sinful self... Nothing but my own selfish desires... Do you not understand?

"And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple."
Luke 14:27

No comments: