Thursday, September 06, 2007

Overwhelmed...

To tell you the truth... I was too focus on thanking God for ppl around me that i failed to realise that the God is the one whom i am suppose to thank most... He caught me offhanded and today i was overwhelmed by His grace, His love, His mercy... Just Him...

Last week... I especially thank Daddy for three teachers in my life...
1. Mr Tong Yee
2. Mr Pio Pereira
3. Mr Haniss

Don't ask me why all three are males... I just happen to have more male teachers... Haha...

All three of them... They exhibit God's love for me... And from each one of them, i learn so much more about Daddy... They impacted the live of this adorable individual (me) in ways that they may not even know... Mr Haniss is just cool... His famous quote "All Nanyang students are my students..." In him, i see a man who genuinely cares for his students... He said... "Have faith!" He is the second muslim (first one is Suhaimi) in my life who showed me what it really means to fear God. Mr Pereira... He makes me cry. But he taught me how to be tough. Not tough towards people but tough towards myself.. Learning to be strong emotionally... Learning to be independent...

Mr Tong... No... I cannot even begin to describe what this man has done... Truly, he is the best gift from God when i decided to enter NYJC.. Every time i learn something new from him or about him, i see God working in the life of this tall man... I shares about what i learn from him.. And i learn so soo much yesterday... Still overwhelmed till now... Will share again...
Wanna know a joke about him? I was having tea with him yesterday at bugis food court. After that we walked back to SOT together... And... I couldn't hear him speak clearly... Why? Because he is too tall!!!! 193 leh... The position of his mouth is so much higher than my ear! And the place is crowded so whenever he turns slightly away to talk, i can't hear anything!!!!!! Funny???? I think it is very funny... I haven't tell him though... coz we were talking about something serious then...

Was on the bus to school today... Yup... Then i was reflecting upon what i have been thinking about... "The only thing i deserve is to die", Mr Tong said yesterday... Ya... Thats so true... Yet we are given so much more... And i was overwhelmed by His love so greatly that nothing else around me matters anymore.. I din want to do anything.. I was just at peace, listening to Him, feeling His presence in the midst of the spinning world... Nothing else matters anymore... Simply because I have Daddy, that's enough... I am still learning... Learning this lesson of being satisfied with God...

Learnt so much these few dayssss.... Will type my thoughts in when i can afford the time... I am studying for my Prelims and A's now... And... Being quiet before Daddy doesn't just mean being in a quiet place...

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with that glory that will be revealed IN us." Romans 8:18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

思慧
HELLO DEAR =))
i like your post, esp the one about tong's lecture, the one which talked about asking "if you're ok", i think its so very true, and thanks for being the one whos so willing to listen, though u also alwasy ask are you ok..hahah! take care and God bless